I absolutely love event planning, details, project management, design, and social media! I believe that a well-written to-do list is a thing of beauty!
I am a stationery aficionado and I get my love of paper from my mother. I have a knack for words and am often caught using juxtapose, copious, and exacerbate in my everyday speech.
I am currently in a season of transition, as I just finished a year long contract position doing conference and event planning for a non-profit organization. As I look for a new place to call home I am excited to find an exciting new position!
Top 5 Strengths
- Communication | People who are especially talented in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.
- Futuristic | People who are especially talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
- Relator | People who are especially talented in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.
- Activator | People who are especially talented in the Activator theme can make things happen by turning thoughts into action.
- Ideation | People who are especially talented in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
(According to Gallup StrengthsFinder 2.0 Test)
Adobe Photoshop // Adobe Illustrator // Adobe InDesign // Wordpress // Squarespace // Instagram // Facebook // Google Drive // Hootsuite // Microsoft Word // Microsoft Excel // Asana // LinkedIn // Google Keyword Planner // Freshbooks // Etsy // Iconosquare // Latergramme // PicMonkey // Canva // Podio // Dropbox // Teamwork // Basecamp // Pinterest // MailChimp // Mac // PC
- Countries I’ve Lived In: United States, England, Japan
- Favorite Animal: Pigs
- Favorite Food: Tie between sushi and buffalo wings
- Number of Siblings: 5
- Myers-Briggs: ESFJ